THE BLOOD CONVENANT BETWEEN IGBO AND THE MOST HIGH CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA
EXODUS 24 ,1 -- 17...
1.Then He said to Moses, “Come up to the LORD, you and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu and seventy of the elders of Israel, and you shall worship at a distance.
2.Moses alone shall come near to the LORD, but the others shall not come near, and the people shall not come up with him.
”3.Moses came and told the people all the words of the LORD and all the rules. And all the people answered with one voice and said, “All the words that the LORD has spoken we will do.
”4.hen Moses carefully wrote down all the LORD’s instructions. Early the next morning Moses got up and built an altar at the foot of the mountain. He also set up twelve pillars, one for each of the twelve tribes of Israel.
5. Then he sent young Israelite men, and they offered burnt offerings and sacrificed young bulls as fellowship offerings to the LORD.6.Moses took half of the blood and put it in basins, and the other half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar. 7.Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read it to the people. They responded, “We will do everything the LORD has said; we will obey.
”8.And Moses took the blood and threw it on the people and said, “Behold the blood of the covenant that the LORD has made with you in accordance with all these words.”
9.Then Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel climbed up the mountain.
10.and they saw the God of Israel. There was under his feet as it were a pavement of sapphire stone, like the very heaven for clearness.
11.Yet He did not stretch out His hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they saw God, and they ate and drank.
12. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Come up to me on the mountain. Stay there, and I will give you the tablets of stone on which I have inscribed the instructions and commands so you can teach the people
.”13.So Moses rose with his assistant Joshua, and Moses went up into the mountain of God.
14, And he said to the elders, “Wait here for us until we return to you. And behold, Aaron and Hur are with you. Whoever has a dispute, let him go to them.”
15 And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount.
16 The glory of the LORD rested on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it for six days; and on the seventh day He called to Moses from the midst of the cloud.1”
THE REASON BIAFRA IS NOT FREE IS SPIRITUAL.
As you can read in Deuteronomy chapter 28 the Igbos are cursed for not keeping the Laws and the Commandments as communicated through Moshe (Moses) better known today as the first five books of the “Old” testament.
The first four of the Ten Commandments are about worship.
- Do not worship false gods. Christianity has inserted false gods under disguise; we will soon release a video with more explanation on this. Even the so called Holy Days aka Holidays.
- Christmas is a Pagan festival celebrating the resurrection of the Sun, after December 25th the days become longer. In Europe where this comes from, the winter days are very short especially when you go far up North, it is unpleasant and especially in ancient days the days becoming longer is something to be very happy with. It is not what Christianity claims it is.
- Easter is derived from Ishtar which is a Babylonian god of fertility. In their celebration at one time children were even killed on the altar for sacrifice to this god. The concept of the Easter bunny comes from here as well as bunnies symbolize sex because they reproduce fast and often. Sex orgies of the worst fornication and abomination including gay and sex with children and animals have been part of this in Babylon. And as most people know by now in the Catholic Church sex with children is done by many priests on a regular basis and a lot is done to hide this and limit the consequences for the priests and the Church. Easter replaced what we know today as Passover, often times the word Passover is used instead of Easter while referring to Easter but that is not what it is. Passover has got nothing to do with the Messiah; it is the remembrance of the journey out of Egypt under the guide of Moshe (Moses).
- The first four of the Ten Commandments clearly forbid the worship of any image or object which includes a cross of crucifix. The worship of the crucifix comes from Egypt, called the Ankh; in their symbol it has a round top. It is a symbol of resurrection. The concept of using a resurrection symbol comes from Egypt, so does the resurrection of Christ writings. The resurrection story contradicts the Old Testament but even apart from all of that, it is forbidden to bow down to a cross, carry it around your neck or pray to it. Owning a cross or praying to it is breaking the Ten Commandments.
The original King James Bible Exodus 20:4 says:
- Thou shalt not bow downe thy selfe to them, nor serue them: For I the Lord thy God am a iealous God, visiting the iniquitie of the fathers vpon the children, vnto the thirde and fourth generation of them that hate me.
This is not incorrectly spelled, the English language was changed. This verse clearly implicate that you are punished for bowing down to a cross and not are only you punished but also your children till the 4th generation!
- Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy. There is NO Sunday worship anywhere in the Bible, not even in the New Testament. this was made up by the Vatican to make sure you BREAK the Ten Commandments. They even went as far as to change the calendar to make people not to REMEMBER the Sabbath day. To restore the Sabbath keeping we refer you to our calendar application on our website:
Freedom is an individual achievement acquired by living your life completely by the Laws and the Ten Commandments. If you don’t, you are punished with curses such as corrupt leaders, people coming to your lands to kill you, war, hardship, more lies and deception.
YOU DO NOT GET BIAFRA BY FIGHTING !!!
Read in Deuteronomy how the curses work:
- you will not control your own land when you break the Laws and the Ten Commandments. You can fight and kill all you want but will not achieve anything because you are not fighting against flesh and blood but against lies and deception from Satan.
Study the first five books of the Old Testament and live accordingly without compromise. This includes living by your traditions(omenana and odinani) as you will find out when reading, the traditions of the IGBOS-Hebrews in the Bible is the same as yours because:
YOU ARE HEBREWS !!!
Bas Yahemeka Bijleveld 9 3 7088 Yah’s calendar (17 5 2015 Vatican’s Gregorian calendar)